Overview of Arrow Funds
Arrow Alternative Solutions Fund
Arrow Managed Futures Strategy Fund
- Designed for investors whose time horizon is at least three years
- An actively managed alternative asset allocation fund that falls into the long/short category and seeks one or more of the following:
- The risk tolerance of traditional fixed income or conservative mutual funds is desired, but such funds' lack of diversification, high concentration in fixed income securities, historically low returns and vulnerability to rising interest rates are concerns.
- "Funds of funds" or hedge funds are desired, but such funds' manager selection risk, high fees, investor accreditation rules, lack of transparency and liquidity are concerns.
- Alternative strategies' targeted risk levels, lack of correlation to traditional markets, focus on absolute returns, potentially higher risk/reward ratio (Sharpe Ratio), or relatively consistent level of risk and return over entire market cycles are desired.
The Arrow DWA Fund Series
- Offers long/short exposure to trends in global financial and commodity futures markets.
- An attractive mix of risk, return and low correlation to traditional assets (i.e., stocks and bonds).
- Opportunity for positive returns during times of economic and/or market distress.
- An alternative to "long-only" commodities and illiquid CTA managed futures funds.
Arrow DWA Balanced Fund
Arrow DWA Tactical Fund
- Designed for investors who have an investment time horizon of three to five years.
- Offers broad diversification by investing in a wide range of asset classes, rotation strategies and ETFs.
- An actively managed alternative to strategic asset allocation funds, target maturity funds and life cycle funds that falls into the moderate allocation category.
- Designed for investors who have an investment time horizon of at least five years.
- Has the flexibility to narrow its focus by investing among a wide range of asset classes, rotation strategies and ETFs.
- An actively managed alternative to strategic asset allocation funds, target maturity funds and life cycle funds that fall into the global asset allocation category.
Risk management through diversification among asset classes, tactical asset allocation and strict buy and sell disciplines exclusively based on technical analysis.
Exposure to alternative or specialty assets such as commodities and treasury inflation-protected securities (TIPS) that can potentially enable investors to be less reliant on fixed income investments for reducing volatility and equities for increasing returns.
Managed based on objective technical indicators and respond to inevitable changes in the market.
Offers smaller investment accounts access to DWA money management.